This statement applies to Utah Manufacturers Association and the www.umaweb.org website. Differences in state or national laws require that we operate under specific policies in certain countries and lines of business.
Utah Manufacturers Association is committed to conducting its business in a manner that actively supports and ensures the personal privacy of our members. Our privacy policies are formulated to comply with state, provincial, national and international regulations. We strive to implement these policies consistently. Our staff is informed of and is expected to comply with these policies and applicable regulations.
- We collect information you choose to submit during your interaction with us.
- For your convenience, we use common Internet technologies such as cookies with our website.
- We sometimes obtain additional information about you, such as your demographic and lifestyle information, from other sources.
- We may use information you submit to provide you a requested product or service.
- We use ownership information to send you necessary information such as membership communication, association events and legislative updates.
- We may use information about you to provide you information about our products and services.
- We support your needs by sharing information only with our subsidiaries and business partners.
- We do not share, trade or sell information about you with other marketers or organizations.
- You may ask access to personal information you have submitted to the Utah Manufacturer’s Association.
- You may ask to update or remove your personal information.
- You may ask to be removed from our communication programs.
How to Contact Us
E-mail us at email@example.com